Dr. Steven W. Albert
Dr. Steven W. Albert has been a licensed Chiropractor since March of 1997.
Dr. Steven W. Albert has been freeing people from pain since 1997 in his clinic in Staten Island, New York. As a Chiropractor with experience, he is committed to promoting the health and well being of his patients.
Dr. Albert uses a "whole person approach" when taking care of his patients. By combining the very best hands-on-technique, state of the art physiotherapy procedures, and providing the newest and best natural vitamins and mineral supplements on the market today, Dr. Albert is able to help you to accelerate and/or maintain your journey to good health.
- LIFE Chiropractic College, Marietta, GA. Doctor of Chiropractic Degree
- Undergraduate Program at LIFE Chiropractic College
- S.U.N.Y., Stony Brook, New York
- Doctor of Chiropractic in the State of New York
Memberships & Associations:
- International Chiropractors Association
- College of Staten Island Options Instructor
Location Period Job Description
Out- Patient Clinic 1985- 1988 - Part time staff physical therapist for patients with different
Date Attended Degree and Major Date Conferred
Nova Southeastern University 2005 PhD in physical therapy Ongoing
Faculty of Physical Therapy 1996 PhD in physical therapy Dec. 2000